Index Of Jpg/ Girlies Can You Give Me Ideas On How To Make This Tattoo Design More Girlt?

Can you give me ideas on how to make this tattoo design more girlt? - index of jpg/ girlies

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h ...

Access to the site and you will see a logo on all hats. Long story short, but I'm a tattoo in honor of my grandfather, who died in DeKalb upset when I was young Farly making it one of the things that reminds me .** I'm not the tattoo DeKalb word * IT *

In any case, I can give ideas about how to do more girly tattoo

2 comments:

sparkley... said...

What a wonderful feeling, it's nice to see the true love and affection. I'm no artist, so I am a bit rubbish with the proposals, the wings could be girly but I'm not sure that most of the tattoo, a conversation with a renowned artist who can help with some decent proposals.

oozahnaw... said...

I am sure that the tattoo artist can do the logo for more girly. Have you ever watched Miami Ink or LA Ink? It always seems to change the tattoo to somehow better than what the customer wanted to do.

Post a Comment