My Mother In Bathroom Is This An Mental Illiness?

Is this an Mental illiness? - my mother in bathroom

Well, I have a twin sister who was thirteen years old.
& & Because I was little, I always get frustrated w / them soon.
Ex: If she in my room
First, I want to scream, curse.
She called back too, and knock and beat her and choke, and sometimes against the wall
I feel that I left in me.
I feel guilty after.
So I have sweaty hands, face and neck are hot, and I shake hands, feet and tingling.
I have a lot worse than head and stomach pains regularly, but after one of my episodes.
I do not know the school better focus, we thought it might be ADD.

Ex: There are only a few minutes I started screaming at my sister in my room, I called dirty whore, andscared.
It's in my bed and began slaping Tighe legs in the chest.
Then he hit Tighe and buttocks.
She ran into the bathroom of my mother and closed the door. [I have it, before it was completed] and I opened it and put the mirror and screamed and beat his body. I was scared at the thought of breaking the head in the mirror, but I did not. I thought that they would consider cracking and blood.
I felt stronger than ever, and it frightened me.
Then I felt hot, my hands were trembling, tingling in my legs and my neck and head Hurt w / stomach pain Mior.


What?




What is possible?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have very bad anger problems .. Ask your parents never argued that a psychologist or a counselor? I feel bad for your sister.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Ceasing to beat your sister! Maybe you should stop and think about what you do before doing so. You might have problems with anger Tho.

Anonymous said...

Your parent / s Note that this?
You have problems, anger, but only you know what they are or if you do not need therapy to help the problems.
You must stop what you do with your sister. Went to their damage your future relationship with her. And do really bad about this honey. It's like a flash of anger takes over his body and just go crazy. His problem, feel very tired after an episode.
Your 13, what their problems are their hormones begin to take over. One might even lead PMT.
Try to take the primo, or borage oil rose overnight and some omega-3, 6 and 9 It takes about 2 weeks to have an effect, but may help your mood.
Try to ignore your sister, you can not beat the energy to keep allTime. We need things not only learn personally and said to leave him laugh and then.

Post a Comment