Cervix Is High And Hard Time For Menstruation I Had A Paraguard Inserted 2 Months Ago, Extreme Cramping, Anyone Else With Similiar Symptoms?

I had a Paraguard inserted 2 months ago, extreme cramping, anyone else with similiar symptoms? - cervix is high and hard time for menstruation

This is my second month in Paraguard (the type of copper is not the kind of sex hormones), the high sensitivity to the hormone estrogen and progesterone in the B-CONTROL so that I had copper Paraguard. The first month of 17 days in my cycle, I started cramping, has become the extreme. Lortab I had a balance sheet and the doctor said that the position of the camera was in order and prescribed. I am in the second month, and also beginning to happen again. This sucks! Not to mention the bleeding after day. I guess because the thick walls of the cervix before menstruation causes excitement and therefore seizures. Its very sensitive that I recognize, col. The doctor is very ... lol I mean, they have to do your best. She told me to give to 3 months. The fact thats that I have to take for the most important tests to my studies and all know that women are studying how difficult it is, with terrible cramps .... So study, for 2 times and that is what I feel. All women with similar experiences?

0 comments:

Post a Comment